Catholic Artisan Musings

Catholic Artisan Musings. 
An Artist Journey  

Seriously, I know I've been creating a lot of Artwork. 
A lot. It's not by choice. My Artwork is being led by Adonai. It wasn't always that way....
And practically speaking.... 
Like seriously, working 12 to 14 hours a day on Art is kinda bit much. Really, that's a theme in my life as an Artist. When I have time I will devote it to my Artwork.   

Why the 365 Series??

My vision at first was blurry. Lol. I kept praying and asking why the 365 and a month and half a go this ideal popped in my head during prayer. An App with 365 Bible Verse Art as well as 365 Be Not Afraid Art. There will be more too it, I just don't know whole picture yet. I'm trusting in Adonai. 

How is the Series going?? 

I officially finished all the Artwork for each Series in May. I did it in 6 months. 
A piece of my Artwork can take a few pretty long days.
So it's not just instantly they appear. Digital Art is just as intense and difficult as any other style of Artwork. 
It's taken me around 8 years of learning, developing and just doing it. I mean you CAN NOT grow as a Artist without Hard work. Gotta keep at it, cause you never know where you will end up, Artistically. The joys in the journey, right?
Oxoxoxox
Shalom, Shalom
Shanti

Comments

Popular Posts